- Material: Plastic
- Max Depth: 3D: 300′ / Down: 600′ / Port: 300′ / Starboard: 300′ / Conical: 900′
- Frequency: CHIRP: 1.2 MHz / CHIRP: 350 kHz /High CHIRP: 200 kHz
- Beam Width: 3D: 180° / Down: 60° / Conical: 25°
- Records: Depth / Temperature
- Hull Material: Fibreglass / Metal
- Cable Length: 19′ (6m)
- Deadrise Angles: 0-90°
The HyperVision 3D transducer provides a multitude of frequencies all within a single housing. Capable of simultaneously supplying RealVision 3D, DownVision, SideVision and Conical High Frequency CHIRP, this is the only shallow-to-medium depth transducer you’ll ever need.
1.2MHz HyperVision DownVision and SideVision frequencies offer the utmost in clarity and lifelike sonar imaging.
There are no reviews yet.