- Energy Efficient and Lightweight Design.
- Weighs 50% less than traditional magnetron radars.
- Safe Emissions thanks to Quantum’s low power solid state transmitter.
- Very low power consumption (17 Watts transmit & 7 watts standby).
- Extended vessel battery life when under sail.
- Simplified Installation.
- Simple Wi-Fi connection between Quantum and any Raymarine LightHouse II powered MFD.
- Quantum’s small diameter power cable is easy to route through tight spaces.
- Easy to upgrade – Quantum uses the same bolt pattern as previous generation radars.
- Optional Quantum adapter cable eliminates the need to run new radar cables.
Raymarine Quantum Radar, by FLIR, is the next generation of marine radar featuring CHIRP pulse compression technology.
Setting a new standard for compact solid state radar, Quantum delivers superior radar imaging on both long and extremely short ranges. Integrated Wi-Fi and thin cabling simplifies installation plus Quantum’s energy efficient and lightweight design provides safe radiated emissions and substantially reduced power consumption.
There are no reviews yet.